About Twisted Stem
Twisted Stem is not like any other flower shop. We are an independent, family-owned shop and not affiliated with any wire service. I, Violette, the owner of Twisted Stem, have over 20 years of floral design experience. I enjoy designing arrangements for my customer’s specific needs. My style is elegant and unique and different than the ordinary.
Fresh Flowers: At Twisted Stem we are committed to delivering your important sentiments on time and as fresh and beautiful as possible. Because of the nature, seasonality, and regional availability of flowers it is sometimes necessary to make substitutions of equal or greater value. We will make every effort to maintain the “look and feel” of the arrangement by considering the overall shape, size, style, and color combinations. In single-variety arrangements the variety will take precedence over color. For instance, if an order is for yellow daisies, they will substitute another color of daisies, not another yellow flower. White roses and cream roses may be substituted for each other as well as peach roses and pink roses. Purple and pink orchids may need to be substituted for white orchids and vice versa.
Plants: For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value. For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color. Containers for plants will be as close as possible.
Substitutions for Special Occasions: Due to the importance of delivering orders for special occasions, such as funerals, birthdays, and anniversaries, on specific days, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value to ensure timely delivery, if the flowers you requested are not available, and we are not able to contact you via the phone number(s) or email address you provided us.
For those not content with the ordinary
What We Provide
- All Occasion Flowers
- Boutonniers & Corsages
- Casket & Standing Sprays
- Wedding Flowers
- A local delivery fee of $13.00 will be added to each order, for each address in the Turlock city limits. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary).
- U.S. orders must be received before 1:00 p.m. in the recipient’s time zone to assure same-day delivery.
- Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly.
- We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least three days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
- Father’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Sympathy and Funeral
- Any Occasion
- Love and Romance
- Thinking of You
- I’m Sorry Flowers
- New Baby
- Get Well
- Just Because
- Thank You
- Business Gifting
- Loss of a Pet
- Wedding Planning – Call for free consultation at (209) 655-9795.